Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeff is home

My brother came home from Afgasthen on Friday morning. It was AWESOME to be there and see him get off the plane. He was towards the back of the plane so it took forever to see his cute face. When he saw his wife and daughter, well of coarse I was bawling, and so were they. Marin was crying when she saw him and the way he looked when they all hugged was something I will never forget. I am so proud of him and glad he made it home safe. Me and my brother


Jeff, Marin and Emily


When we first saw him getting off the plane



When they got off the plane there was a walkway lined with flags.

5 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Thank Heaven for our Servicmen! Tell him thanks for us!

The Ravsten's said...

Yeah that he's back and your family is all back together. I Hope you've been able to enjoy some time with him this weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. I am so glad he is home safe, and so grateful for his service. Hopefully we will see you all next weekend.

Cathie said...

I love it! I get so touched from the e-mails I receive about Jeff. I wish I could be there on the 8th to see all of you!

Bateman said...

We are so glad that Jeff is home! We are so grateful to him that he was willing to serve our country!