Okay, so I wasn't tagged or anything but I saw this on my cousins blog and it looked fun and since I needed to update my blog anyway, I decided what the heck!
1. Elaborate on your default picture? I don't have one yet I am working on it
2. What's your current relationship status? Happily Married most of the time!
3. Ever have a near-death experience? No and I hope I never do
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I think I am a pretty nice girl
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? La La La by Elmo ( Cam sings it)
6. Name a celebrity you would marry? I think I would have to say McDreamy(Patrick Depmsey)
7. Who will cut and paste this first? I hope everyone
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? No but I have been confused with my girl Mikka Jean ha ha
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? Not when I am working, the MRI would kill it
10. Do you have anything pierced? Yes, my ears
11. Do you like pain? No I am a wuss
12. Do you like to shop? Oh yes I love it, I just wish I had some money
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? My Diet Dr. Pepper. I am a nicer person when I have it.
14. What is your favorite lamp that you own? I think my red one in my living room
15. How many TVs are in your house? 2
16. What is on your desktop background?A McCords first day at school
17. What is the background on your cell phone? My cute family
18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters? Madagascar 2
19. What was the last book you read? The tenth circle, loved it
20. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes
21. Ocean or pool?A pool by the ocean
22. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops? No
23. Current Crush? Nate
24. What's your favorite color(s)? Pink and brown
25. Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle
26. Ever met anyone famous? Does the prophet count?
27. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? It depends on the day, but I love my family and my job so I guess that is sucessful
28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?Oprah
30. Baseball or Football? None of the above
31. How long do your showers last?10-15 minutes
32. Do you know how to drive a stick? Ya but it's been awhile
33. Cake or ice cream? A little of both is great
34. Are you self-conscious? Isn't everybody?
35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person? Yes
36. Have you been in love? Yes
37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night? When my kids get in bed with me in the morning and when Nate and I get to talk before we go to sleep
38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No thank heavens
39. Can you tango? I pretend all the time
40. Last gift you received? Nate gave me some flowers
41. Last sport you played? Does running count? I ran on Sat.
42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing? Being with my kids
43. Last wedding attended? It has been a while, I don't know
44. Favorite FAST food restaurant? JCW's yummy
45. Most hated food? I HATE sea food!
46. Can you sing? No I am horrible
47. Last person that called you? Linda of coarse
48. What's your least favorite chore? Laundry and the bathroom
49. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
50. Have you been on a cruise? Yes
51. Are you a vegetarian? No way
52. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
53. Favorite show? Grey's Anatomy
54. What jewelry do you wear? My wedding ring and sometimes earings
55. Are you eating? No
56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes
57. Do you make commitments? Yes
58. Can you dance? Does clogging count?
59. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Yes I am saving for my mommy makeover!
60. What do you wear to bed? pants and a top
61. Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes
62. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
63. What kind of shoes are you wearing? Flip Flopps Yea!
64. What is your hair color? Brown
65. Future child's name? I love Calli and Lauren
66. Do you snore? NO
67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
69. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy a new house
770. Gold or silver? Silver
71. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it be? My family
72. City, beach or country? Beach
73. Where did you eat out last? Chilis Yummy
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Today was such a nice day! We are excited for the nice weather and to be outside. We went for a walk to the park and the kids had so much fun running and going down the slides. Cam was talking so much. He loves trees, when we passed a tree he had to give it a hug and say, "bye tree". I love hearing his voice. He didn't want to leave the park. I was holding his hand and he kept saying," let go of me!" Yea Cam. McCord is getting so good at riding his scooter, he has no interest in his bike just the scooter. Hopefully we can get him on his bike this summer.