Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tag your it

Okay, so I wasn't tagged or anything but I saw this on my cousins blog and it looked fun and since I needed to update my blog anyway, I decided what the heck!

1. Elaborate on your default picture? I don't have one yet I am working on it

2. What's your current relationship status? Happily Married most of the time!

3. Ever have a near-death experience? No and I hope I never do

4. Name an obvious quality you have. I think I am a pretty nice girl

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? La La La by Elmo ( Cam sings it)

6. Name a celebrity you would marry? I think I would have to say McDreamy(Patrick Depmsey)

7. Who will cut and paste this first? I hope everyone

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? No but I have been confused with my girl Mikka Jean ha ha

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? Not when I am working, the MRI would kill it

10. Do you have anything pierced? Yes, my ears

11. Do you like pain? No I am a wuss

12. Do you like to shop? Oh yes I love it, I just wish I had some money

13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? My Diet Dr. Pepper. I am a nicer person when I have it.

14. What is your favorite lamp that you own? I think my red one in my living room

15. How many TVs are in your house? 2

16. What is on your desktop background?A McCords first day at school

17. What is the background on your cell phone? My cute family

18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters? Madagascar 2

19. What was the last book you read? The tenth circle, loved it

20. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes

21. Ocean or pool?A pool by the ocean

22. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops? No

23. Current Crush? Nate

24. What's your favorite color(s)? Pink and brown

25. Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle

26. Ever met anyone famous? Does the prophet count?

27. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? It depends on the day, but I love my family and my job so I guess that is sucessful

28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl

29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?Oprah

30. Baseball or Football? None of the above

31. How long do your showers last?10-15 minutes

32. Do you know how to drive a stick? Ya but it's been awhile

33. Cake or ice cream? A little of both is great

34. Are you self-conscious? Isn't everybody?

35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person? Yes

36. Have you been in love? Yes

37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night? When my kids get in bed with me in the morning and when Nate and I get to talk before we go to sleep

38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No thank heavens

39. Can you tango? I pretend all the time

40. Last gift you received? Nate gave me some flowers

41. Last sport you played? Does running count? I ran on Sat.

42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing? Being with my kids

43. Last wedding attended? It has been a while, I don't know

44. Favorite FAST food restaurant? JCW's yummy

45. Most hated food? I HATE sea food!

46. Can you sing? No I am horrible

47. Last person that called you? Linda of coarse

48. What's your least favorite chore? Laundry and the bathroom

49. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper

50. Have you been on a cruise? Yes

51. Are you a vegetarian? No way

52. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes

53. Favorite show? Grey's Anatomy

54. What jewelry do you wear? My wedding ring and sometimes earings

55. Are you eating? No

56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes

57. Do you make commitments? Yes

58. Can you dance? Does clogging count?

59. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Yes I am saving for my mommy makeover!

60. What do you wear to bed? pants and a top

61. Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes

62. Can you roll your tongue? Yes

63. What kind of shoes are you wearing? Flip Flopps Yea!

64. What is your hair color? Brown

65. Future child's name? I love Calli and Lauren

66. Do you snore? NO

67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy

68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No

69. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy a new house

770. Gold or silver? Silver

71. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it be? My family

72. City, beach or country? Beach

73. Where did you eat out last? Chilis Yummy

3 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

That's so cute you clog! So does Keri! And she's pretty good! You two should get together and put on your own little talent show!!! Love you guys!

Jenny said...

I love this tag! I'm glad that you did it too. FUN FUN!

Robin said...

Hey Tamie-
Thanks for directing me to your blog. I'll be sure to bookmark it now that we've found each other.
Your boys are very cute.